This position is responsible for performing calibration services, preventative maintenance services, emergency repairs, and installations of analytical instruments at customer facilities. Our Calibration Field Service Technicians are accountable for customer satisfaction, profitability, prompt and accurate reports, maintaining calibration standards, and premier customer service.
Essential Job Functions - Responsibilities
- Repairs test equipment by removing and replacing defective components.
- Performs onsite calibration and preventative maintenance of customer equipment utilizing company procedures, OEM specifications, and industry reference standards.
- Maintains maintenance records and files, and provides reports to supported customers.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained including best industry safety practices
- Maintains a high level of technical knowledge and skill in order to promote new service accounts as well as maintaining existing accounts, and retaining a technological advantage.
- Supports the sales department and the business by maintaining professional business ethics and ensuring customers are treated with efficiency, courtesy, and respect
- Ensures all paper work complies with all Bagan Company, ISO 9001, and ISO 17025 requirements
Education - Experience - Qualifications
- Minimum 2 year degree or 1-3 years field service technician experience in electronics or test equipment instrumentation
- Must be able and willing to travel, including up to 60% of overnight travel
- Must demonstrate Microsoft Office Experience - Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills: written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Must pass our ISO 17025 calibration certification program requirements
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate self-disciplinary traits
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
Salary / Benefits
The position will pay competitively based on experience. Benefits include: medical / dental insurance, 401K, dependent care reimbursement accounts, medical reimbursement accounts, paid holiday / vacation and personal time.
Send resume to email@example.com
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.