This position is responsible for performing calibrations, preventive maintenance, emergency repairs, and installations at customer facilities. The Calibration Service Technician acts as a liaison between our customers, our Customer Service Representatives, and other support personnel by providing on-time Premier Customer Service. The Calibration Service Technician is accountable for customer satisfaction, profitability, prompt accurate reports, the use of calibration standards, fixtures, tools, and “service parts” inventory levels.
Candidate Essential Job Functions, Responsibilities, and Expectations
- Perform on-site calibration and preventative maintenance of customer equipment utilizing company procedures, OEM specifications, and/or industry reference standards
- Repair test equipment by removing and replacing defective components.
- Maintain maintenance records and provide service report to supported customers.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained including using best industry safety practices
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge and skill
- Promote new service accounts as well as maintaining existing accounts
- Support the sales department and the business by maintaining professional business ethics and ensuring customers are treated with efficiency, courtesy, and respect
- Ensure all paper work complies with all Bagan Company, ISO 9001, and ISO 17025 requirements
Candidate must demonstrate the following requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret instructions in written, oral, diagram, and other formats
- Be conscientious, detail oriented, and customer focused
- Be a self-starter and self-learner
- Working well under pressure
- Computer literacy, including basic typing and proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management Team
- Ability to apply problem analysis and decision-making concepts
- 1-3 years field service experience in calibration, instrumentation, or process control
- Be able and willing to travel
- Pass our ISO 17025 calibration certification training program
- Bilingual a plus – Spanish preferred
- 2-year degree or equivalent military training experience preferred, but not necessary
The position will pay competitively based on experience. Benefits include: medical / dental insurance, 401K, dependent care reimbursement accounts, medical reimbursement accounts, paid holiday / vacation and personal time.
Job Type: Full-time
Send resume to: email@example.com
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.