Our growing Sales department seeks a personable and detail-oriented professional to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
Candidates will be expected to perform the following duties in sales office environment:
- Communicate effectively with sales staff, customers, and prospects
- Prepare accurate price quotes using office software including Word and Excel
- Enter and update sales information
Qualifications and Skills
- Good verbal communication skills, proficient grammar, and correct spelling
- Good computer skills
- Efficient use of available time to accomplish tasks
- Strong attention to details
- Dependable and highly motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products – Word and Excel
- Bilingual: English / Spanish
- Experience using CRM software a plus
- Customer service experience
- Interest in chemistry or measurement science
Salary / Benefits
The position will pay competitively based on experience. Benefits include: medical / dental insurance, 401K, dependent care reimbursement accounts, medical reimbursement accounts, paid holiday / vacation and personal time.
Send resume to email@example.com
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.