- Performs confidential executive level administrative functions. Assist executive in organizing, receiving and returning, calls, correspondence, preparing formal project quotations and spreadsheets, and scheduling trade show activities.
- Communicate and interact effectively with other executives, associates, at all levels of the organization, and other parties as required i.e. customers, vendors, suppliers, etc.
- Enters notes, orders, findings, notices, letters, and related correspondence in software applications.
- Responsible for accurate and timely business correspondence.
- Responsible for executive business templates, project notes, spreadsheets and schedules.
- Performs all other duties as assigned, including overtime if required.
Degree preferred with two (2) years of experience or high school diploma with a minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in an administrative environment; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the job responsibilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of policy, procedures, and work instructions will be required
- Ability to prepare for meetings along with recording and transcribing meeting minutes
- Advanced organizational skills with ability to work within a stressful and changeable environment
- Strong computer skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office and other job-related software
- Ability to use standard office equipment including, but not limited to, printer, scanner, copier, fax, telephone, etc.
Full time job with benefits. Office setting requiring frequent sitting with the ability to move around freely, some standing, walking, also involving some lifting up to twenty pounds, bending and reaching over head. Very frequent typing, including proofreading, paying attention to detail, monitoring equipment, and some detailed inspection is required.